Here is a list of documents out of which you can submit anyone for verification of your organization for registration of a .NGO/.ONG domain:
- In India non-profit organizations can be registered as trusts, societies, or a private limited company, under Section-25 company.
- Incase of a trust or society- A registration certificate
- Incase of a Section 25/Section 8 company – Incorporation Document
- A memorandum of association and rules and regulations of the organization
- Consent letters of all the members of the managing committee. A minimum of seven members comprise a managing committee
- Taxation Documents
- Labour law registrations (subjective to nature of the NGO)
- Authority letter duly signed by all the members of the managing committee
- Copy of rules and regulations certified to be a correct copy of original rules and regulations by at least three managing committee members
- A declaration by the members of the managing committee that the funds of the society will be used only for the purpose of furthering the aims and objects of the society
- In case any government servant holds elective office, previous sanction of the government (concerned minister) is needed.
- For NGOs who accept foreign Payments: FCRA documents from the Home Ministry
To know the process to register a .NGO / .ONG , click here.