How to Register a .NGO / .ONG domain?
Posted by on 10 December 2015 05:30 PM
In order to get your free .NGO domain, Before you go ahead, click here to check the list of documents required for verification. Here’s what you need to do:
- Once you have reached Order Summary page , fill in the coupon “GETMYNGO” click Apply.
- If you’re an existing customer Fill in your account details or Create a New Account in 10 seconds.
- Once you have logged in, you will be requested for additional information, click on Take action.
- You will view a .NGO and .ONG Eligibility Requirements page. Read through the requirements and select the radio button stating that You Understand and Agree to the .NGO and .ONG Registration Policy.
- Incase you want to modify your contact details, click on Change Contact else, click on Use this Information.
- Click on Continue to proceed ahead. Click on confirm order.
- Once you order is placed, you will receive a verification email on your Registrant email id.
NOTE: Verification needs to be completed with 24 hours.
- Once you have completed the verification, you will receive an Activation email for your .NGO/.ONG domain(OnGood website).
- Click on the link sent on the mail, it will redirect you to a website where you need to Setup an account.
- On this website, click on create an account, fill in details and click on Continue.
- Select the security questions and answers for your account, click on Submit.
- You will receive an email for verification once all the steps on the OnGood website are completed.
- Login to your OnGood website account, click on Validate Organization Now.
- On the next page, fill all details required on the validation form and read through the eligibility requirement.
- Tick the check box to confirm that your Organization meets the eligibility requirements.
- Enter your NGO Registration ID.
- Upload the documents of your organization as proof and Submit For Validation.
- Once documents are uploaded, details will be verified and an email will be sent to the registered email id.
That’s it! Once the documents are verified, you will be a proud owner of a .NGO domain name.
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful