If you’ve just purchased a SSL or Digital Certificate, you’ve got to enroll your website to the Certificate Authority (Comodo) to get the certificate issued by them.
Before proceeding, ensure you’ve generated the Private & Public Key or Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from your web server( cPanel / Plesk )
Once you’ve done that, you can proceed to enroll your certificate. Here’s how you do it:
- Login to your account.
- You will now see a page that lists all purchases made by you on our system.
- Click on the domain name associated with the Digital Certificate.
- Click on “Issue Certificate”
- Now copy the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) the that you’ve generated from your web server and paste it here.
- Click Next.
- Select the option to receive the verification email from Certificate issuing authority(Comodo).
- If you select Other, ensure that the same email appears on the Whois listing of your domain name and Privacy protection is disabled for the domain.
- Click on ‘Send application to Certificate Authority’.
Now Sit back for a bit, you’ll get an email from Comodo (Certificate Authority) on the approver email address.
- Copy the validation code from the email and click on the link provided.
- Enter the validation code on page that opened and click Next.
- After entering the code successfully, click on Close window.
That’s all. Give it a couple of hours and you’ll get an email which will have your SSL or Digital Certificate ready for installation. You can also see this certificate in your BigRock account.