Setting up a Joomla website was never this easy. Follow the steps in our tutorial below to get your website setup in minutes.
- Login to your cPanel.
- Search for Joomla in "Softaculous Apps Installer"
- Click on the "Install" button.
- Fill in the details for the Joomla setup.
- Choose the version you want to install.
- Choose Protocol as http://
- Choose your domain name.
- Leave the In Directory as blank unless you want the website to load over a sub-directory (your-domain.com/foldername)
- Enter a name for your website in Site Name.
- Enter a description for your website in Site Description.
- You can leave the default value for Database Name or set a custom name.
- Keep Import Sample Data as none.
- Enter a Username, Password, Real Name and Admin Email for your Joomla Admin panel.
- Click "Install".
The installation will take a couple of minutes and then you’re done. You will see your Joomla details right in front of your screen.
Go ahead with building your website.