Restoring a database for your website using your cPanel is super easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Login to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to the Databases section
- Click on "phpMyAdmin"
- Click the "+" sign next to your FTP username.
- You’ll now see all the databases listed below.
- Click on the database name that you wish to restore.
- On the right side you will see a menu. Click on ‘Import’.
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select the file from your computer.
- Do not make any changes to the options on this page and hit GO.
That’s it. Once the file has uploaded and restored you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.
For restoring databases using online tool, click here.