Forward only accounts are a smart way of receiving emails without having to actually create emails accounts under your domain name. Let us quickly show you how it’s done:
- Login to your Account.
- You will now see a page with all purchases made by you on our system.
- Click on the <domain name> for which you want to set-up Forward Only account.
- Click on the Email option at the right side of this page.
- Click on "Manage Email".
- A new window will open with your Email Dashboard.
- Click on 'Add Forward Only Account'
- Enter the Username for the desired Email Address.
- Under the Forward block, enter one or more email addresses on separate lines.
- Click on 'Add Account'.
That’s it. You’ve successfully set-up a Forward only account.
Note: Forward Only Accounts do not have inboxes to send or store emails, their sole purpose is to have branded email address, to receive and forward it to your personal email that you set-up on the email id.