While we do not allow a direct downgrade across different products, if you do intend to downgrade we’ll help get it done:
- Take a backup of your Website, database and email from the existing hosting plan.
Website & database: Click here to take a Backup of your entire website on Linux Hosting.For email data backup, configure your email account on an email client and download the email, click here.
- Purchase a new Hosting Plan.
- Restore backup on the new hosting plan.
- Link your domain to the hosting nameservers.
- Open your website in a browser and check if your website has been restored properly.
- Only if your website loading fine, delete the older hosting plan.
Refund credit will only be processed if the order was deleted within money back guarantee period.