If you’re going on a vacation or going to be away from your emails for a while, you may want to setup an autoresponder to reply to your email with a pre-defined message. Here’s how you set it up:
- Login to your Webmail.
- Post login, click on 'Auto Responder' which is visible below the 3 email suites.
- Click on Add Auto Responder.
- Keep the character set to default value.
- Under Interval mention the number for hours to wait between responses to the same email address.
- Under From Enter Name of the email account user.
- Set a Subject for the auto responder.
- If you have html content in your message, tick the box for HTML.
- Type in the content for the auto responder under Body.
- If you'd like to start the auto responders on a particular date, tick custom and select the date else select Immediately.
- If you'd like to stop the auto responders on a particular date, tick custom and select the date else select Never to turn it off manually.
- Click on 'Create/Modify'.
That’s it, the autoresponder will now inform people that you can't reply to your emails for sometime.